Skip to main content
What customisations or parameters are included in the project?
- isInstantPaymentProduct True/false - enables you to prevent the instant Sepa payment product from being used.
- defaultLanguage - The language parameter for confirmation emails. At the moment, only EN, LT, and RU are available.
- redirect Preferred true/false - indicates whether the payment flow should be decoupled or redirected. To clarify, below are the definitions of decoupled and redirected payment flow:
- Decoupled flow - the payment is primarily handled on kevin. side (if the bank allows it).
- Redirected flow - the payment is primarily handled by the bank.
- isACSPCompletedStatus true/false - ASCP payment indicates that - all previous checks, such as technical validation and your profile verification, were successful, and therefore the payment initiation was allowed for execution.
However, even if you receive an ASCP status notification, there still is a slight chance that the payment may still be rejected. Thus, if you remove this parameter, the bank will take longer to deliver a final status indicating that the payment was properly completed.
- noSCA2 - SCA is an acronym for “Strong Customer Authentication”. For example, Smart-ID requires two confirmation codes at all times. However, this option permits you to avoid the second one, unless your bank prohibits it.
- paymentExpiresTmo - The payment expiration period is 48 hours. The time period can be adjusted according to your preferences, although it's best to keep it within 4-6 hours due to bank requirements. Banks that do not support SEPA instant payments might result in payment denials on weekends.
- customerSupportEmail and customerSupportPhone - these values are displayed in automated payment email notifications to payment service users.
- enableEmailWasPaymentNotFinished - when a payment is initiated but not completed, it sends a reminder to the PSU (Payment Service User), enabling them to follow a payment URL directly from the email and complete the payment.
- sendEmailWasPaymentNotFinishedTmo - delay period for notifications of incomplete payments.
- enableEmailAfterSuccessfulPaymentForMerchant - payment confirmations delivered to a single email address for merchants.
- emailListAfterSuccessfulPaymentForMerchant - payment confirmations delivered to multiple email addresses for merchants.
- enableEmailAfterSuccessfulPaymentForPurchaser - email sent to the PSU upon successful payment.